Thursday, April 29, 2010

End of Days

Good Afternoon All,

I know that I swore up and down that I would blog everyday and that I would be on top of it, but this last week has been so crazy - for all of us I'm sure. There are just so many tedious monotonous things to do before this school will release me.

At my office, we don't operate like those of you who are out in the real world. We have a "secretary" who honestly does quite little except look up strange things on line - BELIEVE ME when i say that I am not one to talk when it comes to this but...and it is the most absurd thing ever. We are not allowed to send any mail out by ourselves. The secretary must do it, not to mention know every single detail of what the case is about, what the letter is about, who its going to, why its going there, where else it is going etc. and she is RIGHT there to tell you if you don't dot an I or cross a T. It's really quite rewarding to know that every month I pay all kinds of bills to people and deal with even more people every day and I'm not capable of sending a letter out. Maybe a law degree really is worthless??
Frack and my supervisor have mentioned this, and the fact that Secretaries job responsibilites have dwindled to next to nothing...hmmm. And why does she need to call me on the phone to ask me something? Why not just say my name, I can LITERALLY hear this woman breathe she sits so close. Only two more days here....UGH

I've just been so bogged down lately with all that has been going on - trying to relocate is crazy and its really stressful. And honestly, I'm doing it alone lol, Big and I haven't sat down together to talk about this in, I kid you not, like 10-12 days. And it's hard coordinating a major move via text message. By the time we sit down to talk its 10 o'clock and way to late and tiring to do it then...i'm worried we will be living on the beach in a box with our two cats! We will figure it out...

Big (I was too) was really upset about something that we saw on the news last night. A woman had to have her cat put to sleep because someone doused the poor little guy in Diesel fuel. WTF is wrong with people? seriously? A cat, of all the defenseless animals...at elast dogs can bite or bark or run really fast, but not the little buddies, they can't do anything :( People are fucked -always have been and always will be I guess. But this is just sickening. The MSPCA is offering a reward for anyone that knows the shitbum that did this so if you hear anything, report it! and then donate the money to an animal shelter

People on the T are fatter and grosser than ever and it doesn't help that it is almost May and feels like the dead of January, causing people to wear obsecenely large winter coats and boots.

Well, I have to run. I just got word from Secretary that I am incapabale of writing a date on the calendar correctly. Shocker. Add it to the list. Have a great day guys!! a Kish for Big since I never see him any more :( I know how you feel Frack...

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain about relocating. I have begun the process of getting things in order to leave this shithole (2 words?), and not only is it a tedious, expensive, and ridiculous process, i also have no idea where to begin. i just keep dreaming about the day when i say sionnara japan and never look back! see you this summer! xoxo

    ReplyDelete