Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Today is the day...

Well, today certainly is the day. Classes are long done, the semester is over and I have one brief final standing between me and "freedom", meaning the one week of relaxation I have before bar exam studying commences...

In the waning months of my law school career and common phenomenon took place. People are growing more and more irritated with one another, perhaps it is just me, but I suspect not. It appears as though everyone that I know has at least one or two people in their lives that are just plauging them. It could be the stress of starting a new chapter, but I wonder, what is about the end of things that makes people so rotteN? I can't imagine it is because we are all going to miss each other terribly, because that is certainly not the case. Is it some type of jealousy? A frind of mine was just in the office telling me about some doofus who made a rude comment about something that she had posted on her blog - apparently blogging is popular amongst the students - and how it upset her. After hearing he was a middle aged dirtball, it's hard to imagine that he could not be jealous of her good fortune; she is having a baby, graduating from law school, buying a house and has a great job...shes all set!

Big found out that he got his dream job in our dream city so we are heading there just as soon as we finish the bar. He has worked so hard and really deserves this! Congrats babe! I love you!

Well thats all for now, sorry it wasn't more entertaining, but I 'm getting ready to haed to this LAST final of my life! Will report after!

No comments:

Post a Comment